- Pre-register for class when possible.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class start time.
- Leave shoes and all personal belongings (including electronics) in the designated area.
- Be aware of yoga mat placement, be conscious of other yogis around you, respect everyone, stagger your mat if needed.
- Silence in the yoga room as this is our space to relax and meditate.
- Let the teacher know about any injuries, conditions or concerns before class so that we can suggest modifications.
- Hydrate well before, during and after class.
- Hygiene is an integral aspect of yoga. Please ensure that your body, mat and your props are clean.